Do you ever think?

I guess I should leave this as a rhetorical question, because many people do not really think before they do something that may have adverse consequences to others, I mean really where were these people brought up?
I have always wondered why some people think they can do whatever they want and not think that someday this will all catch up to them, and then what? I will say it does take a lot of nerve to lie and cheat your way through life and not think you will get caught. True there are many out there who have not gotten caught, but when you look at them they are usually the crazy ones that are on the side of the street talking to themselves and wondering why they have an invisible friend instead of a real one.
Now to the nitty gritty, I mean I am not here to judge you, I am not wearing a white collar, for me that would be a fashion faux pas, but you will get caught, so if you are going to something stupid and know you are going to get caught make sure it is worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!