Send my kids to school in stylish rain gear

I remember back when I was a kid and got stuck in the rain at school. It was the worst thing ever, but normally my mom was really good about sending me to school in rain coats whenever it was supposed to rain. But then one day my dad sent me to school without a rain coat and I got drenched. I think about that every time I take my kids to school and it's raining, but it can sometimes get tough because the kids are always growing out of their clothes.
I knew that it was time to find the kids some new rain gear, so I went online to look for some at a good price with !our http://www.wildbluedeals.com/. I did find quite a bit of stuff and I was really glad that I shopped around a lot because of course the things that were the cheapest were some of the last things that I found.
While I was at it I picked up some Stylish rain gear for myself too. I found an amazing sale on rain galoshes and just couldn't resist getting a new bright green pair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!