Where am I and how did I get here?


Who da thunk it?
Whoa I’m in California, LA, LA Land, as far West as I can go in the US.

I remember coming out here on a family vacation in 2004 and thinking, help!  Get me outta here, you see, I’m a displaced New Yorker, and well, I am like a nun in a Jimmy Choo shoe store, out of place, or am I? When I was here back then, I said, it’s to smoggy, too much traffic and too far to travel to go to the nearest mall.

I didn’t fit in, I mean after all anyone over the age 16 who weighs more than 100 pounds is considered a full figured girl, so I said, I will Never come back, well as the Biebs says ”Never Say Never”  I will be writing about my adventures, fun or not so much, so hang onto your Manolo's and join me as I discover a State I never thought I would end up in. I am dedicating this to those who have followed this same path to California and wonder.... How did I get here and who are these people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!