Hooked on the 9 Lives of Chloe King


Well, I didn't really mean to start watching the show the 9 Lives of Chloe King. It was just one of those things that started happening and before I could really stop it, I was really into it. So every Tuesday night since then, I've been watching the show after Pretty Little Liars goes off. I guess that I could blame Pretty Little Liars for it. I'm usually not into sci-fi stuff like that, but the character Chloe is so likable!
So after I started watching it, I decided to do a little more research on the background of these actors in it. While I was looking that up, I came across the site Wirelessinternet.net. I showed it to my roommates and we decided to change over our home internet service to it.
I accidentally ran across some spoilers for 9 lives of Chloe King, but they included Chloe getting together with the guy who's supposed to watch over her. But that was pretty obvious because she can't kiss normal boys without killing them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!