Me and my camera, get that funny shot every time.

So I moved out to California last year, well maybe moved is not the right word,
You see I am a bit of a nomad these day, which by the way, why are these people called nomads anyway?  Doesn't world traveler sound so much better? Since they just go from City to City,, oops off track, anyway, I am in between homes. Since both of my kids decided they want to be actors we spend half the year in California half in Florida and when they drive me crazy I live in a "New York State of mind," Cause the only place I want to be is back in New York
As the song goes "Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue"  but I try to make the best of it by taking lots of Pictures with my Canon s 95 camera, which I always keep handy especially in California since there are many things that can only be explained with a photo, such as the photo above, how would I ever paint a picture of this unusual sight of my daughter Madison and a man named Madison who loved Hello Kitty, Gold Lame and Purple hair, Which by the way are also three of my favorite things, I mean if you couldn't see it in a picture, it just wouldn't be the same.
All I know is, I will have lots of pictures to put in an album, and my kids and I will remember every bit of this adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!