free no deposit bingo B-I-N-G-O Nah S-H-O-P now were talking

If there were ever a word that would send chills down my spine it would be BINGO, or Closed on the door of Saks Fifth Ave but that’s a whole different story. You see my mom was the Queen of BINGO if there was a bingo hall within a ten mile radius she would find it, and invite me to go with her “yikes” or as Velma would say “Jinkies” however you want to say it was scary for me. I would beg and plead for her to try something more fun like say…shopping but nooooo she had to go to bingo and make me come with her. Now don’t get me wrong I loved to spend time with my mom but at a bingo hall was not the place.  
How I wish they had no deposit bingo  back then, I mean I could have set my mom up on the computer and she could have yelled “kill the caller” all she wanted and no one would hear but me and her of course.  There would be plenty of room for her bingo good luck charms and Chotchkies and no need for 25 or more bingo cards.
I think she would have really enjoyed playing, no deposit bingo it is a cool site that I found that lets even novices like me play bingo and learn while I play best part it’s free to play while you learn and decide you are ready to play real bingo you can switch to games where you play with a deposit.
I might even try it myself and invite my sister who for some unknown reason willingly would go to BINGO and play for hours on end while, I would shake my head in wonder thinking why is such a young person going to bingo with no one making her.
No deposit bingo could be the answer to being able to play bingo without the stress of knowing that the old women next to you will be you to a pulp if you yell bingo before her. Then again if I beat my sister at it she might be the one to beat me to a pulp, I think I’m gonna stick with shopping and leave the bingo playing to her at no deposit bingo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!