Skinny, and Rich and I am not a Betch !!!

So you know how when you were younger you could eat whatever you wanted and you would always burn off the calories? I always thought hey I can eat whatever, whenever...  ooops my mistake, I looked in the mirror a month ago and said "Yikes" did someone trick me and put a circus mirror in my room. I mean I know I used to spend 3 hours a day in the Gym, but who has time with 2 kids, so of course all the chocolate has to go somewhere.
Who was that looking back at me, I felt like I was in a horror movie and I was the star, they could have called the Movie
"Shamu wears Prada"  Ok so I am over exaggerating but I was bigger than I have ever been so I started on my quest to lose weight, I hiked the hills, yes I really did, for my friends who will say the only place I would ever hike to is Saks Fifth Ave, or Bloomie’s,  ran around the neighborhood, & rode a bike all while wearing my best and hair and makeup done of course, for those of you who don't know me I don't care how much I weigh I am still getting dressed with all my Bling and even if I am working out my hair is done never mind what it will look like when I am done.
Anyway back to my quest to get back down to the size all my clothes that were now sitting in the closet with tags on them were, so I was surfing the web....Hmm surfing haven't tried that yet, Oh sorry got off track for a moment, and I saw a video for a weight loss pill, now normally I would pass it by but the ad was Purple and Fuchsia  really pretty and ... ready for the best part the ad said I could make money and lose weight, Love it!!
I watched the video and thought to myself "self what do you have to lose you can look great when you lose weight and since you can also make money you can buy more new clothes”
Win Win for me so I signed up for this product so I can be 
 Rich and Trim , so now I am Skinny and I can buy lots of new clothes, jewelry, makeup and maybe a new car
.
So if you are like me you want to look your best and make money so you can be Rich and Trim or if you just want to lose the weight go to  to order, but really it costs less to join the company and BONUS you can make money while you lose weight, check it out what do you have to lose, besides the baby fat that refuses to go away even though you are no longer a baby.
No offense is intended for those of you that like to look, shall I say robust, you can still stay that way and make money when you sign up by selling the Skinny Body Care product..
If you do sign up please send me your before and after Pictures if you want to show off your new Skinny Body,. 

This could be you sitting on the beach with your new body and no worries about money.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!