Movies On Blueray

I am so tired of going to the theater to watch a movie, that costs me more money than I make an hour, 
paying 40 bucks for snacks, and then ending up in the only seat that has a broken back when there is no other seats available, and to top it off I usually end up next the guy who talks in the movie on one side, the texting girl on the other and the kid behind me who keeps insisting on kicking my seat.
So I decided I am now going to wait to see these movies and buy them when they come out on Bluray and with the money I saved buying movies on Blueray I can now afford to buy a new TV to put in my home theater.

Ok I am really not exaggerating I mean have you ever gone to the movies with your kids and husband, first of all the kids each want to bring friends, they all want candy and popcorn and then everyone is sayin “I’m hungry"  when we leave so it's on to a restaurant to feed them all there goes another Hundred bucks.

Now to my suggestions of some videos that I love:
Criminal Minds: for the Crime Show lovers, this is the ultimate collection, first of all one name Shemar Moore,  need I say more pardon the pun. It really is a great show
Drop Dead Diva:  Season 1 funny show that proves you can be pretty and land a man no matter what your size.
Two and A half Men: Before Charlie Sheens Breakdown.
And the funniest movie I have seen in a long time: Hangover.
So save your money, buy the Bluray and enjoy a movie without the Drama, except what you see on the TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage Moms and how to avoid them!

The Good, The Bad The OMG!!!